Set yourself and your organisation up for success
Workplace wellbeing doesn’t develop by accident – and neither will your effectiveness as a wellbeing professional.
To be effective as a wellbeing manager, you need to be focused and deliberate in your approach. Not only is workplace wellbeing a fast-moving industry, but wellbeing professionals need to be able to respond quickly as people’s needs change.
Being a wellbeing professional requires a broad skill and knowledge-base. It includes capabilities such as influencing, communication, leadership, and behaviour change through to knowledge of HR & Health & Safety processes (to name just a few!)
With that in mind, Revolutionaries of Wellbeing have developed a Wellbeing Capability Plan template for wellbeing managers.
The plan is a structured way of understanding:
- Where you and your organisation are currently at on your wellbeing journey
- Desired areas of focus for 2023 at a professional and organisational level
- Current supports and barriers
- The actions that will help you achieve your goals
- How you’re going to measure success
We encourage you to fill out the plan and spend some time reflecting on what you want to achieve over the next 12 months.
Simply enter your details to download your Wellbeing Capability Plan Template today!
Download the template now