Propel your wellbeing expertise
ROW Gold is a continuous professional development aimed at workplace wellbeing professionals. Our customised program gives you:
- A personal development plan and a 45-minute coaching session with the ROW Crew. This will help you clarify your own professional growth goals and identify your organisation’s most pressing wellbeing priorities.
- Targeted professional development workshops hosted by the ROW Crew and industry peers to accelerate your learning and gain valuable insights to succeed as a wellbeing professional. Topics include wellbeing strategy, common barriers to wellbeing, core skills for effective leadership, and more.
- A comprehensive library of curated resources and tools that will help you find the information you need to stay on top of key wellbeing issues and a social network to connect with peers.
Unlock Your Wellbeing Leadership Potential Here:
NOW’S THE TIME TO BE A CHANGE AGENT
Responsible for wellbeing in your workplace? Now’s the time to accelerate your personal and professional growth so you can have a real impact on the lives of the people in your business.
But to achieve this, you need the right skills, knowledge, and influence to make a difference. That’s where we come in. Our ROW Gold provides you with essential professional development to fast-track your ability to embed wellbeing into your workplace.
Don’t wait to unleash the full potential of your organisation. Join us now and become the change agent your workplace needs.
GREAT LEADERS DON’T GO IT ALONE
As a great leader, you know that you don’t have to go it alone – ROW Gold provides you with a semi-structured, continuous learning experience designed specifically for workplace wellbeing professionals.
It’s also an opportunity to invest in your personal growth and development as a wellbeing leader, with a personal development plan and a 45-minute coaching session with the ROW Crew. By identifying your strengths and areas for improvement, you’ll create a roadmap to propel your leadership to the next level and drive positive change in your organisation.
If you’re new to a wellbeing role, ROW Gold offers a structured and purposeful approach to your development.
And if you’re already established as a workplace wellbeing professional, ROW Gold helps keep your skills sharp and provides opportunities for you to elevate as a leader in the field.
By participating in ROW Gold, you’ll improve your wellbeing literacy, empowering you to lift the wellbeing of those around you. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of wellbeing as a driver of human potential and performance, and learn how to reinforce the critical importance of your role while leaving a lasting legacy.
You’ll also join a community of peers who are on the same journey as you. This community provides a safe and supportive environment for you to share ideas, ask questions, and receive feedback from other wellbeing professionals. By joining this community, you’ll be able to build lasting connections that will help you grow as a leader and a professional.
In short, ROW Gold is your accelerated path to wellbeing leadership. It’s a program designed specifically for workplace wellbeing professionals who want to unlock their full potential. Join now and start your journey towards becoming the best wellbeing leader you can be. Your journey starts here.
Your roadmap to success
ROW Gold is our premier wellbeing leadership learning experience designed specifically for wellbeing professionals who want to take their skills, knowledge, and network to the next level.
Over 12 months, access:
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Onboarding session – a personal development plan and 45mins coaching session: Designed to help you clarify your own professional growth goals and identify your organisation’s most pressing wellbeing priorities.
- 4 x ROW Sparks Workshops: Highly engaging, informative, and practical sessions delivered by the ROW Crew, featuring the latest research, real-world examples, and case studies to boost your knowledge and skills.
- 4 x Peer-to-Peer Masterclasses: Learn from your colleagues in a virtual fireside chat setting. Gain insights into their challenges, the solutions they implemented, and lessons learned.
- 2x Hot Topic Sessions: Learn from experts on hot workplace wellbeing topics that are relevant to the time.
- 11 x Well-Chat virtual coffee discussions: Meet with peers monthly, and chat around a key workplace wellbeing topic.
- Resource library: Access to a searchable, curated resource library which includes the current research on wellbeing, articles, frameworks, video resources, and more, sourced from around the globe.
- Private social network: Peer networking with other workplace wellbeing professionals from around the world via our Gold-only network group on LinkedIn. Get fresh ideas and insights, and build your professional support group.
- Customized onboarding and a month-10 check-in: Support is tailored to your needs, using our framework as a guide, to support your personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Weekly emails with bite-sized workplace wellbeing tips, curated resources, and exclusive peer-led insights.
>>Check out the event dates for 2023
Join ROW Gold and take your wellbeing leadership skills to the next level.
Develop Key Competencies of a Wellbeing Leader
The ROW Gold learning experience is based on our four-point evidence-based wellbeing leadership model and covers these competencies:
|Advocate – be a champion||
|Curate – build knowledge||
|Support – build care||
|Resource – build ability||
Membership Details for ROW Gold: Who It’s For and More
Who is ROW Gold for?
ROW Gold is designed for individuals who are passionate about workplace wellbeing and want to develop their skills, knowledge, and network to become a more effective wellbeing professional and leader.
It is ideal for those who are just starting their career in workplace wellbeing and for those who are already established as professionals but want to stay current and elevate their skills as a leader in the profession.
Whether you are an HR or HSW professional, a wellbeing manager, or wellbeing champion, ROW Gold can help you fast-track your impact as a wellbeing leader and embed wellbeing in your workplace culture.
A membership to ROW Gold is annual, with content updated yearly to reflect the key issues and the knowledge and skills needed to be a successful wellbeing professional.
Invest in your professional growth for only $499 + GST (NZD) per year.
- Payment options: Pay upfront with a credit card or an invoice can be issued on request.
- Stay active: To ensure uninterrupted access to ROW Gold’s resources and community, we’ll contact you one month before your membership expires to discuss renewal options.
- Organisation discounts: We offer discounted rates for multiple individuals from the same organisation.
- Terms and conditions: All registration are subject to our terms and conditions.
- International fees: Please contact us for fees in other currencies (USD, CAN, EUR, GBP, or AUD)
What does ‘semi-structured’ mean, and are there any compulsory elements to the program?
ROW Gold has a flexible schedule of events throughout the year, allowing you to tailor your learning to your needs. While we provide guidance and support, the experience is learner-led and there are no compulsory elements. We’re here to help you with your specific learning needs.
Is the material evidence-based?
Absolutely! We’re passionate about data and research, and all the resources, tools, and information we provide are based on evidence. We’ll always let you know if we’re sharing anything that’s based on observation or commentary.
Are there any assessments or exams as part of this course?
No, there are no formal exams or assessments as part of ROW Gold. Our focus is on supporting you in your workplace and providing guidance on your areas of development.
How much time should I expect to commit to the program?
ROW Gold is designed to be learner-led, and the more you put in, the more you’ll get out. If you attend every event, we estimate a commitment of around 25 – 30 hours per annum.
Can I cancel my registration?
No, once purchased, your registration to ROW Gold is non-refundable.
Can I transfer my registration to another person?
No, as ROW Gold is an individual membership, it’s not transferable. The membership belongs to you, even if someone else paid for it, so you can take it with you if you change jobs.
Can I share my registration with someone else?
No, registrations are made on an individual basis, and it’s important that you attend as many sessions as possible to get the most value out of ROW Gold.
What happens if I miss one of the events?
We record the Spark workshops, and a copy of the recording will be made available to you. However, the other sessions are not recorded to provide a safe space for sharing. We will often take notes during these sessions and can share these with you.
Got more questions? Check out our terms and conditions for full details or email us.
I am always sharing my work and supporting others to do the same, ensuring that no-one has to reinvent the wheel. This is what I really love about ROW Gold, it’s a thriving community of like-minded individuals, all committed to furthering workplace wellbeing for everyone and who truly believe in lifting one another up and sharing.
ROW Gold is a great place to make connections with like-minded people.
WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE FIRST?
Propel your wellbeing leadership to new heights.
Register now to unlock your potential:
Got a question? Contact us