Equip leaders with wellbeing skills for high performance
now is the time to be proactive
When employees thrive, the entire workplace benefits. However, our recent State of Workplace Wellbeing Survey 2023 uncovered a startling revelation.
A staggering 74% of respondents reported that people in their organisation have experienced high levels of stress and burnout over the past three months, highlighting the pressing need for genuine support.
Leaders play a critical role in addressing this issue. Research emphasises their influence on wellbeing initiatives, especially frontline managers.
Our survey found only 27% of respondents believed that frontline leaders were equipped and capable to lead for wellbeing.
To make a significant impact, leaders need a solid understanding of wellbeing.
introducing unleash human potential
Unleash Human Potential is a bold workshop series, designed to fast-track wellbeing literacy for leaders.
Punchy, interactive, and engaging, these workshops are packed with lived experience stories, practical tools and resources, and professional guidance based on the latest research on boosting wellbeing in the workplace.
The workshops also cover other key factors including psychosocial safety, building cultures of wellbeing, ways of working, and more.
Crucially, the workshops also address the barriers and misconceptions so that leaders can develop deeper self-awareness and greater self-confidence to unleash human potential on a day-to-day basis.
Tailored workshops for impact
While we have a structured framework for the workshops, we recognise the uniqueness of your group. Our Unleash workshops are tailored to your organisation, seamlessly complementing your existing initiatives.
We cover key well-being concepts, such as self-leadership, burnout prevention, trust-building, psychological safety, and sustainable cultures for performance making them directly applicable to your specific workplace.
Active engagement is at the core of our approach to ensure lasting impact.
Practical tools are provided for seamless integration into daily work routines, enhancing leadership effectiveness.
Evidence-based adult learning
To facilitate a robust adult learning experience, our workshops encompass:
- Knowledge base: Understanding the empirical evidence and essential well-being concepts, and their real-world application.
- Storytelling: Sharing personal narratives and experiences to embed learning, promote storytelling, and foster cultural change.
- Self-reflection and peer sharing: Encouraging self-awareness through thought-provoking questions and group activities.
- Resources and tools: Providing resources for further reading and practical tools for immediate use.
- Takeaways with a call to action: Offering tangible insights and actionable steps.
Ideal for employees looking to improve wellbeing literacy.
Focuses on unleashing the potential of self through personal wellbeing knowledge and skills.
- Being a proactive self-manager and defining wellbeing for self.
- Setting boundaries for life balance.
- Barriers to personal and work wellbeing.
- Fostering social connection for wellbeing.
- Supporting self and peers to be well.
Ideal for people leaders across the business.
Focuses on unleashing the potential of the team through wellbeing leadership knowledge and skills.
- Being a proactive wellbeing leader and defining team wellbeing.
- Building a psychologically safe environment.
- Barriers to team wellbeing and managing stress.
- Strengthening wellbeing across diverse teams.
- Having a wellbeing check-in conversation.
Ideal for senior leaders and functional/department heads.
Focuses on unleashing the potential of the business through strategic wellbeing knowledge and skills.
- Understanding wellbeing as a driver of potential and performance.
- Barriers to wellbeing at an organisational level.
- Taking a strategic approach to wellbeing.
- Embedding wellbeing into a diverse culture.
- Modelling and enabling psychological safety.
60min or 90mins in length (the longer session allows for more interactivity)
Can be sequential or can be offered as stand-alone training opportunities.
Can be offered in-person or online, or a combination of both (hybrid).
Included to make sure the workshops are relevant and meaningful, and hit the mark!
NZD 2,999 + GST / workshop
USD 1,999 / workshop
Choose a workshop add-on package that ensures learning doesn’t end at the end of the session. Our add-on sustainability packages are designed to set you and your workplace up for a successful 2024 and beyond.
What our clients say…
I did want to drop a line through to say a huge thank you for your time and the session with us, after you left we ended up discussing the topic until well after 6pm and it was just awesome. The whole team took so much from it and really valued your time – thank you so, so much. Worth absolutely every cent.
That was the best professional development opportunity I have attended since starting here at UC. The quality of the content and the delivery was exceptional. A significant reflection moment for me about many concepts covered, it really was amazing – having openly experienced a ‘spectacular burn out’ myself last year I just milked that whole presentation yesterday for the golden messages kind of moment it was…self care practices not being luxuries, the shadow of a leader, healthy caring…I could go on and on!
Well you did an absolutely brilliant job. We were delighted with how it went and feedback so far has been very, very positive. Thank you for truly listening and considering our requirements and getting it right for our audience. We loved working with you.