As a wellbeing manager, we know you’re extremely busy and time-poor. It’s quite possible that wellbeing is just one of many responsibilities you juggle in your organisation. This leaves little time to ideate or develop effective wellbeing campaigns that change behaviours within your organisation.
At ROW, we strive to be the wellbeing manager’s trusted partner. Over the past few months, we’ve been working on an exciting new project series and we can’t wait to share it with you.
INTRODUCING CAKE MIX: YOUR WELLBEING CAMPAIGNS IN A BOX
We’re so excited to share Cake Mix with you. Cake Mix gives you everything that you need to run a workplace wellbeing campaign from scratch. Each Cake Mix tackles a different wellbeing issue with ready-baked campaign resources.
Just like a cake mix you can buy from the supermarket, the hard work has been done. All you have to do here is add your company branding, or distribute the content as is.
Each Cake Mix is made up of resources including campaign email copy, graphical elements such as Zoom backgrounds, posters, or email footers, video resources, team exercises, and guides for employees, managers and wellbeing professionals, Cake Mix is a well-rounded, evidence-based workplace wellbeing campaign tool kit.
INTRODUCING CAKE MIX #1:
‘OUT OF THE RED’ ON BURNOUT
Our first Cake Mix campaign, Out of the Red, tackles the emerging and topical issue of workplace burnout. It’s an issue that many organisations are struggling with, as the pandemic, disruption and hybrid working continues to challenge our mental wellbeing.
We’re officially launching Out of the Red at the end of May with an early bird price of $4995 + GST (NZD), but if you pre-register your interest before 12 pm Friday 20 May you’ll receive an additional 20% pre-launch discount and will pay only $3995 + GST.
Out of the Red campaign contents list
Resources for Wellbeing Managers
- User Guide and FAQ
- Welcome and introduction video for wellbeing professionals
- The Wellbeing Managers’ guide to burnout
Resources for Leaders & Managers
- Welcome and introduction video for leaders and managers
- The Manager’s guide to burnout
- Guide to running team meetings and toolbox talks on burnout
- Speaking notes and presentation ideas on burnout
- 3 x exercises to run with teams
Resources for employees
- What do I do if someone I know is burning out?
- What if I’m burning out?
- 3 x campaign emails for ‘Out of the Red’
Graphic elements and resources
- Out of the Red logo (various formats)
- 3 x desktop backgrounds/video call backgrounds
- 3 x email signature footers/marketing banners
- 3 x posters (high-res PDF for printing)